About Me

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Top 16 Best Music Quotes

1. Songs are our emotions,
expressed in such a way
that only the soul can understand.
 
2.The more my heart breaks, the louder my music plays.

3. You learn a lot about people
when you listen to the songs
that mean something to them
.

4. Did you ever notice that there's a certain line in every song
sticks out because it reminds you of a person that you just can't forget?
 

 5."And in the end, the love you take
Is equal to the love you make..."

6.It's one of those days again,
When music is your only friend
.  

7.Sometimes, I wish you'd pay
more attention to my favorite
songs
because the lyrics sing
words i'm too scared to say
.  

8. Music expresses that which cannot be said and what is impossible to keep silent .

9. Her favorite song will say more about her.
Than her mouth ever will.
 

10. Once in a while you find that one song which understands you perfectly. 

11. If a simple song makes you break down and cry, then you know you're losing it. 

12. There are songs that can make you sad and cry when you hear them...
but it's not actually the songs that makes you cry,
it's the people behind the memories that come...

13. MUSIC.....The only thing that I can love that won't break my heart. 

14. The best lyrics are the ones
that give you goosebumps
or make you cry in public
or help you realize the
a n s w e r s .
 

15. When I know I'm not feeling alright, music is always there to get me through the night. 

16. The music you listen to is what your mood might sound like if you could only hear it.  

Page source : The board of wisdom

 

No comments:

Post a Comment