About Me

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BROKEN INSIDE

Other related topics to my blog that I LOVE to do is making POEMS.
Songs and Poems are related to each other because it is more on expressing people's EMOTION.

BROKEN INSIDE
By: Rosalyn Onrada
(Axel Rose)

Out of the night that cover, my heart feeling inside;
Heart had heavy feelings, that I want to allege;
But don't know what to do, I want to be alone;
And can't keep those tears, that falling from my eyes.

There was a melody, comes from my lonely heart;
It was shaking my hands from the pain that's in my heart;
I badly want crawl, to my bed instead;
My heart beats slowing and the pains are growing.

It's very hard to breath, it's very hard to smile;
Deepest part agony, the pain that lives in me;
Please take my pain away, hate this feeling inside;
I don't want to suffer, I prefer to be die.

How I wish that my life, will be back from ardor;
My tears come from inside and my eyes are screaming;
My heart gonna stop from very much bleeding;
And the scars will stay, FOREVER and EVER.



No comments:

Post a Comment